23- 26 April, 2024
Leading International Trade Fair for Technical Textiles & Nonwovens & Texprocess (Garment Machinery)
- Technical Textile is defined as textile material and products manufactured primarily for its technical performance and functional properties rather than aesthetic and decorative characteristics. It is a large and growing sector and supports a vast array of other industries.
- It takes place parallel to Texprocess the top international trade fair for garment machinery. manufacturers from all over the world will be presenting their leading technologies for the apparel industry and other textile processing segments. The range on offer stretches from design and cutting-pattern design, to sewing, seaming, embroidering and knitting, as well as finishing and textile printing, IT and logistics.
- In 2022, both shows attracted 1,334 exhibitors (Texprocess 182 exhibitors from 29 countries and Techtextil 1,152 exhibitors from 46 countries) and more than 63,000 trade visitors, which once again made it Europe’s foremost innovation platform for the sector.
- Top 10 visiting countries were Italy, France, Turkey, Belgium, Switzerland, Great Britain, Spain, Netherlands, Poland and Czech Republic.
- Knitted Fabrics, Nonwovens, Coated Textiles, Composites, Fibers, Yarns, Woven Fabrics, Laid Webs, Braiding, Adhesives/Bonding, Canvas Products, Geo synthetics, Research, Development, Planning, Consulting, Technology, Machinery, Accessories, Publishers and Associations.
- Clothtech: Especially in the finishing process where fabric is treated under pressure and high temperature the technical textile supports the fabric for smooth processing. This is usually the blend of polyester, modal, viscose, nylon etc.
- Medtech: Medtech contains the complete range of innovations in the manufacture, processing and application of medical and hygiene products.
- Packtech: It includes all significant innovations in the packaging, covering and transportation of the widest possible array of goods.
- Protech: It includes the latest developments in personal and property protection.
- Sporttech: It includes new products and ideas from the world of sport and leisure.
- Other areas are Agrotech, Buildtech, Geotech, Hometech, Indutech, Mobiltech, Oekotech.
Exhibitors from Bangladesh (BGMEA and EPB pavilion)
Fakruddin Textile Mills Limited, Khantex Fashion Ltd, Snowtex Outwear Ltd and TRZ Garments Industry Ltd.